Prices are between £295 to £495 per week depends on the seseaon
PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER TO NEGOTIATE THE PRICE
There is special discount on school holidays seasons and Christmas holidays season for families with children.
Two bedroom brand new luxury apartment is suituated between the mountains and the ocean adjacent to the wild animal safari park. Wonderful sea and mountain view, 5 min. drive to lovely Laguna villiage beach, 3 swimming pools and large terrace with beautiful front garden. Ideal for golfers and families with small children and restricted mobility.
For more information please see:
What you find around the La Resina Golf Complex
La Resina Club House
Resturants, Beaches, Hotels & kids attractions
Selwo Adventure Reserve Park is a 2 min drive away where you will see hundreds of animals gathered together from all 5 Continents, hippopotami, lions, bison, wolves, camels etc... Explore this 100 hectare park along routes through valleys on foot or in 4 wheel drives. Fantastic for all ages! It's so close to the villa that you can sometimes hear the roar of lions or elephants trumpeting!! All this and yet only 10 min drive to Puerto Banus!
- MARBELLA'S motto is "A Way of Life" and, certainly, this luxurious resort town seems to have it all and is, once again, rising to the fore as a favourite location with the rich and famous.
- One of the prettiest places is the fabled 'Orange Square' which is located just off the main street in the older district and is also home to the 16th century town hall and tourist office where you can pick up a detailed map and visitor information.
Back to Orange Square, or "La Plaza de los Naranjos", as it is called in Spanish, expect to meet with stately buildings, small shops, art galleries, bars and bistros and is a hub of activity day and night.
- Be sure to explore the honeycomb of surrounding narrow streets where homes and shops intermingle to create the atmosphere of a small village, rather than a cosmopolitan town.
- THE COSTA DEL SOL stretches along just over 150 kilometres of Málaga province and is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations. The area's mild climate is the root attraction that makes it possible to enjoy the beaches and a wide variety of outdoor activities year round.
- SAN PEDRO an appealing Andalucian Pueblo was once famous for it’s sugar cane and is traditionally a farming community. Today San Pedro is a busy coastal town only minutes away from the Sierra de Ronda mountain range. Located just 10km west of Marbella where trendy shops and night-life are within easy reach.
- Every year thousands of people from all over the world flock to the Costa del Sol to enjoy the beautiful San Pedro beaches. Whether you are looking for a beach that is a small, private cove or one that is miles and miles of soft golden sand, the Costa del Sol has something for everyone.
- ESTEPONA (http://www.estepona.es/turismo/) is the Costa del Sol's most westerly resort and lies 75 km from Malaga airport at the foot of the Sierra Bermeja mountains. Originally a fishing village Estepona has developed as a mainly Spanish resort and has managed to avoid too many high rise hotels and apartment blocks.
- It has a much more authentic atmosphere than many of the other resorts of the Costa del Sol with typical Andalusian whitewashed houses and balconies decorated with flowers. The houses are whitewashed and iron gates painted every year to maintain the feeling of a cared for town.
There is lots to do for all ages on the Costa del Sol. Here are just a few:
Cable Ski in San Pedro
Water Park about 25 minutes drive away
Selwo Adventure Park
Gibraltar - The Rock is 40 minutes drive away
Local Sea Trips
Boat Trips - swim with dolphins
Historical sites at Ronda and Mijas
Activities near Marbella
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break